Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Reviewing System

I just realize that before I start dishing out my reviews I should inform people of what qualities I take in account. I'm not trying to overly judge these films/shows there are tons of anal review critics out there. I'm just not one of them. (Hint: Grammar is far from perfect and I suck at catching mistakes). So basically I'm going over on how I Critique/Review a movie just in case you're wondering.

First off I just go with the over all basic review/summary of the movie. Meaning Title, Length, Ratings,Cover/Movie Poster and a few added scenes of the movie/show. Summary will most likely contain some minor spoilers. Though its a review site so that shouldn't be too shocking. This seems to satisfy most readers or reviews. Though just in case I also have another system which I put below this one.

Name of Movie/Show:
Length:
Ratings:
Director:
Year:
Starring:
Over All Score: I rate an over all Rating based on the following qualities below.
Entertaining: Was it over all funny, witty, interesting?
Cinematography :Was a eye catching, plain, visually striking, special effects, etc.
Story Line: New, Refreshing, Boring, Half-Baked, etc.
Acting: Bad vs Good Acting.
Soundtrack/Audio: Soundtrack, other audio performance.

I'm not sure most people care about these other aspects of reviewing and if you don't it's perfectly fine too. Though if you're a movie buff and just want something a bit more extensive this part is for you.
Hope that covers it, next post should be my first review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment